ACH Risk Review Service
Offered In Conjunction with the Full ACH Audit
The Risk Review Service provides observations from one of our AAP certified industry experts concerning your current ACH risk management program and processes as compared to those prescribed by relevant regulation and sound industry practices.
Benefits of Using This Service:
Knowledgeable and accredited ACH Professionals (AAP) will work with you and your staff to review your ACH risk profile
- Your staff receives training while performing the risk review as the WesPay staff explains sound business practices during the process.
- Procedures and controls that can be strengthened are identified during the course of the review.
- A thorough risk review provides your management team with an objective, professional perspective to help guide policy decisions and day-to-day practices.
This Service Includes:
- On-site review of operating procedures and internal controls
- Management meeting to review initial findings and recommendations
- Written ACH Risk Review Report with findings and identified areas for potential strengthening of risk practices, policies and procedures
- WesPay will provide a management report providing WesPay’s opinion on the areas of potential risk that can be mitigated through improved policies, procedures and increased process controls
Note: The ACH Risk Review is offered as a supplemental service in conjunction with a Full ACH Audit Review performed by WesPay. ACH Audit Service and ACH Risk Review Service are priced separately.
The cost of this service depends on your financial institution’s deposit assets. Contact us for a price quote and to schedule a consultation.
The review is based on a combination of documentation review, examination of business practices, and interviews of key personnel. With the guidance and support of WesPay staff, the risk assessment can minimize the impact on your staff’s time and resources.
Essential Areas of Risk Review
The ACH Risk Review Service takes a broad look at the many dimensions of risk that can affect your ACH operations. The review process will take into account a number of different aspects including:
- Operational Risk
- Security Risk
- Regulatory Risk
- Customer Risk
- Credit Risk
- Strategic Risk