Our ACH Policies Advisory Service provides a complete solution to review your current ACH policies against our inventory of electronic payment regulations and industry sound practices to recognize potential gaps and strengthen existing policy language. The policy is designed to be presented to your Board of Directors, or designated committee thereof, as a part of your obligation to define your organization’s ACH strategy and risk tolerance.
Benefits of Using This Service
- Defining the ACH policies relevant to the scope of your service offerings allows you to focus on developing effective controls to mitigate the inherent risks
- Comparison of your policies against WesPay Advisors' inventory of electronic payment regulations, key risks and industry sound practices gathered over the last decade
- Confidence knowing an industry recognized team of experts has reviewed your ACH program policies that can be:
- Approved by your Board
- Provided to regulators and auditors as evidence of your strategy and risk mitigation
- Used for creating a library of documented procedures to enforce your policies
This Service Includes:
- ACH policy template for integration with your current ACH policies
- The template includes current regulations, guidance, and industry sound practices to:
- Identify potential gaps
- Advise on content and key verbiage of your existing policies
- Conversation with WesPay Advisors staff to discuss the results and your next steps in utilizing the results
The cost of this service is dependent upon the asset size of your organization and the time of the year you wish to have it performed. Contact us for a price quote and to schedule a consultation.