Wire Transfer Risk Review Service
WesPay Advisors’ Wire Transfer Risk Review Service that provides your management team with a professional, independent evaluation of your financial institution’s Wire Transfer risk controls and recommendations for improving controls and policies to reduce inherent risk.
Benefits of Using This Service:
- Evaluation of your financial institution’s documented Wire Transfer risk program by a certified payment expert
- Sound practices designed to strengthen your risk controls and provide insight into how similar processes are managed by your competitors
- Professional guidance in understanding industry trends and regulations
- Delivery of a customized, comprehensive review of your organization’s Wire Transfer program that evaluates the effectiveness of your current controls and provides recommendations for further reducing inherent risks
This Service Includes:
- A comprehensive review of your financial institution’s Wire Transfer policies, procedures, forms, agreements, and reports
- A preparation document to assist your staff in understanding the scope, and preparing for the engagement
- Final report designed to provide an evaluation of your organization’s Wire Transfer controls and potential opportunities for strengthening risk practices, policies, and procedures
- Assistance in developing a “dynamic matrix” inventory of the controls and residual risk of your financial institution’s Wire Transfer program
- On-site or remote reviews can be performed according to your preference
The cost of this service is dependent upon the asset size of your organization and the time of the year you wish to have it performed. Contact us for a price quote and to schedule a consultation.